Tuesday, February 24, 2009

There's a war coming John...




So there is soo much to look forward to in the next episode…and so much to think about. Has there really EVER been a locke centric episode that hasn’t been great so far??!! There are 3 sneak peaks that ABC just released today and I got a chance to see them. I normally will not watch these and only look at the previews but this episode warrants it! The first one you see Locke showing up in the desert(just as Ben did). I love the fact that Abaddon is back! I am a strong believer since last season that this dude is most definitely working for Widmore and not Ben….I think the preview pretty much told us it was Widmore! I mean considering that he organized the freighter folk it makes sense.

Also, how he comes across to Locke in this short sneak peak it appears that he is a man that puts people where they need to be….this makes me think; are we to believe this guy got more than just locke out there to be on the island?? It might seem that this guy had a lot to do with everything going on…maybe a bigger role than we once thought…possibly like we once thought of Ben??

In the next preview Locke is in the hospital and Widmore is there bedside. He tells Locke that they have been back 3 years and shows him a paper stating stuff on the Oceanic 6…Locke seems baffled at the fact that its been 3 years. Locke says he has to bring them back and then widmore replies telling him that he is going to do everything in his power to do that….WOW…ok so he is working on that side??!! I am really confused now! He tells Ben a war is coming…ok so this is when the theories come out in my head..what is this “war” he is referring to?? Could this be the war that we have always known about being Ben vs. Widmore…or is it something more?? I haven’t said it on here yet but I feel from this season that Hawking is Widmore’s sister and was the young chick in “jughead” that leads Daniel to the bomb…I feel in a way that Ben, Widmore & Hawking are all on the same side going in the same direction. I do believe they all want the same thing. Although, I think we will find out even though they want the same thing something bad happened to have Widmore mad at Ben. I think the war is either between the others and the Dharma folk or possible a 3rd party all together that we don’t know much about and this is possibly the party that has been after the O6 and have been trying to kill them…this is probably known to Ben and Widmore but in order for Ben to get what he needs he has to make them believe that Widmore is the one after them…when he is infact not. Ben is not a bad person but has lied soo much on everything its all just natural to him. We don’t know anything on this yet but bringing everyone back somehow will settle things and then make everything possible for this “war” they are talking about.
Source for pics: ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment